I know I’ve been absent for far too long. This month has been a toughie for me. It’s already Thanksgiving in the States. Where have all of the days gone?
I am feeling extra grateful this Thanksgiving and wanted to share a few of the many things I am thankful for this year:
- Though I would have loved the opportunity for more, I am grateful for all of the times spent with my Gramma. This holiday season is going to be a little less joyful.
- The opportunity to create more memories and learn from my two remaining grandparents (especially), as well as the rest of my family and friends.
- Those who support me in good times and rough times.
- The time and opportunity to focus on making things. I love making stuff and hadn’t had much time to do so prior to this year.
- The support I receive to persue this lofty dream of mine to create things people like and somehow pay the bills doing it.
- My parents who open their home to us grown up kids that need a helping hand and ask nothing of us in return, and only revel in the company.
- I’m thankful for each and every one of you who has stopped by my little blog and endured my ramblings. Every view and every comment make me smile and keep me wanting to write more posts.
- & just about a zillion more things! (No, really.)
I hope my recent absence hasn’t turned you away. I plan on posting regularly again. I may not be posting as frequently as I had been, at least until after the New Year. I hope you will continue to stop by and check out what I’m up too!
I am wishing you all many things to be thankful for in the coming year!